Opena Case for iPhone 4 (bottle opener)





Since the iPhone was first launchwe have been flooded with tons of cases, some classic, some modern, somestrange looking.

I must recognize that I wasfirst shocked when I first saw a picture of the Opena Case for iPhone 4, butafter I said to myself “Why not? There are stranger things.”

So, the Opena Case foriPhone 4 has an integrated stainless steel bottle opener that slides in and outquite well. It can be very useful and space economical to use. After searchingthe web a little bit I found out that there are many other bottle opener casesfor the iPhone 4 and I think there will be more to come and surely there willbe even stranger cases like maybe a spoon case or a knife. That will be quitefunny.

Anyhow, if you want to buyone we can get it for 39.99$ and it’s available in two colors: black and white.






Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More