After I’ve told you about the Corsair game keyboardand mouse I want to tell you about a computer case to go with or gaming maniaor to build your dream computer.
Buildinga Great-Looking, High Performance System Has Never Been Easier
The GraphiteSeries™ 600T makes it easy to build a world-class gaming system. With excellentcooling from the dual 200mm fans, eight PCI-E expansion slots to accommodatemultiple graphics cards, and plenty of room for large, power-hungry components,the Graphite Series 600T can handle just about anything you can throw at it.
Mid-TowerSize, Full-Tower Features
The GraphiteSeries 600T is a mid-tower in height, but inside it’s positively cavernous.Easily accommodate even the longest graphics cards in the industry due to thereconfigurable hard drive bays. The increased space behind the motherboard trayallows clean, uncluttered cable routing. Up to six hard drive caddies, each ofwhich can accommodate SSDs and standard mechanical disks, sit below the four5.25" tool-free optical drive bays. If that weren’t enough, you can removethe top panel 200mm fan and install a 240mm radiator and dual 120mm fans for aquick watercooling upgrade.
Corsair innovatedcable routing with the Obsidian Series™ cases, and the Graphite Series featuresthe same ingenious design. Pre-cut holes in the motherboard tray with rubbergrommets and plenty of room behind the motherboard to route cables for a clean,uncluttered interior. The optical drive bays are tool-free, the side panelseasily detach with the built-in latch mechanisms, and the integrated fancontroller allows you to choose between quiet operation or maximum coolingperformance.
- Twin 200mm cooling fans with white LEDs for excellent cooling
- Eight expansion slots provides you flexibility for multiple graphics card solutions
- Unique cable routing holes guarantees you a clean and clutter-free installation
- Integrated fan controller, for up to four fans, gives you the choice of noise vs. performance
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building your system faster than ever
- CPU backplate cutout makes upgrading your CPU heatsink easy
- 2.5” and 3.5” hard drive compatibility for up to 6 drives — straight out of the box!
- Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support
AboutThe Graphite Series
The GraphiteSeries provides full-tower features in a mid-tower sized case, with an emphasison performance and style. Whether you are an expert or on your first build, theGraphite Series is designed from the ground up to provide you with anincredible building experience. The Graphite Series proves that ahigh-performance case can be highly functional and look good doing it.
The case is available to buy direct from the Corsair site for 159,99$ .